вторник, 15 октомври 2013 г.

Cassie and Diddy

Diddy and Cassie have never commented their relations officially but the rumors for their relationship are circulating in the media for years.
 



Recently the rapper posted a photo of the Forever 21 model massaging his feet, with the caption: '@casandrae was talking s*** on IG earlier! But now dis is later. My Baby and she gives mean foot massage. Lol'

 
 
The twosome have been rumored to be dating since 2011. 

But it wasn't until August last year that the Revolt TV creator confirmed his relationship status via Instagram. 

During his October 4 interview on The View, the rapper made it clear that he doesn't plan to wed, saying: 'I think a lot of people too much on marriage and not enough on happiness.' 
'It definitely would be a dream come true for me to just one day be ready for that. 
'I'm not really looking because I know the responsibility that comes with that and I think a lot of people, they jump into that and they're not honest with themselves.
'I don't want to get married and not make that woman be the best.'






 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар